For Kirk Lindstrom's
Investment Letter Service
- Sept 1: Rev Bill: "Renewal....The check is in the mail NOW...Thanks again for your good advice!"
- Aug. 27: Rich C.: Renewal Note: "Thanks Kirk for your newsletter with great ideas that has helped me re-boot my retirement portfolio!"
- July 12: Tom McGovern's reply to a "Take Profits" email alert: "I love your unemotional discipline!"
- Apr 27: Eric Johnson: I love it! Keep up the great work. I have mailed the check (bill pay) and it says it will arrive on 5/2.
- Feb. 28: Steve Thompson:
Your system once understood and implemented works, requires not that
much time or effort, and really has made a huge difference in our lives.
- Nov. 11, 2015: Tom Drake: "Btw, I really like your coverage of iBonds and TIPs in general. I am ..."
- Aug. 21, 2015: Roberta Hamilton reply to AMAT Buy Alert at $15.50: "Nice one Kirk!"
- Jan 7, 2013: Silicon Investor: Congrats to Kirk.......finished In TIMER DIGEST'S top 10 for 2012
- Jan 3, 2013 on Silicon Investor: found it wonderfully educational and profitable.
- Jan 3, 2013 via FB message: Thanks for the birthday wishes! And more importantly, thanks for all of
those excellent notes on investing and the economy!! We live in crazy
times, but if you plan accordingly, life is good.
- Jan 2, 2013: On Facebook: I
don't mind sharing. I am at 60% equity and still did 10.43%. Fixed is
nearly all MM so the rebalancing and explore portion of my portfolio
performed fantastic. Thank YOU!
September 15, 2011
- Hi Kirk, Is
this fellow one of your newsletter clients? I replied to him with a
glowing recommendation for your investing services. Steve M 8/15/12
- Kirk , will renew next week. Love the newsletter!! payal will be coming soon. 5/14/12 Joe C
- "Kirk, just
want to say you had a great batch of sell actions last
week. Many of the financial threads I follow
were saying a buy is in in their weekend notes.
Yet you were selling. Good job." Steve P
- "Kirk -
Sorry for the delay, but YES, I love those
newsletters, and will renew by PayPal. Thanks
for all that Mad Money :)" Brad P. 10/27/11
- "Mark me
down again for renewal. I will mail a check to
the address listed. Will you offer a discount for a
2-3 year subscription?" Patrick S. 10/26/11
your newsletter." Patrick O. 10/24/11
another year of your insightful newsletter.
Check is in the mail." Barbara H. 9/26/11
Buy and Hold? We've had some major disappointments in
some major, previously stable issues. Remember it's not
a Profit until you sell. From Al Woodward,
someone who has subscribed since the start (and renewed on 5/15/17.)
Buy and Hold has become an illness like QE 1, 2 and 3.
In this atmosphere it's important to keep a positive
cash flow working to beat the Growing appetite of DC and
in my case Lansing.
I've been following Kirk's advice for 4 Years now and
it's quite enjoyable once you learn to take some profits
along the way. There is no trend in markets that is a
straight line up or down and while Market Timing is
virtually impossible taking profits and reinvesting
those profits on dips has been very productive for me.
In flat markets there is also a time for Dollar Cost
Averaging. I'm retired and adjust my investing to a much
more conservative strategy than recommended by Kirk's
Newsletter while incorporating the parts that fit. The
Monthly News and Charts on the recommended Equities is
extremely helpful. I've done quite well in a shaky
economic atmosphere. I like that Kirk doesn't just
report the rosy good trades in his Newsletter. Every
position and resolution is listed good or bad and the
good far outweigh everything else. His Strategies can be
adjusted to any level of Risk Tolerance you might have.
The TIPS recommendation has been an especially nice
|Explore Portfolio TIPS as of
subscribed to Kirk for many years and have been
satisfied. I call Kirk a swing trader. In the
simplistic, he buys some of a stock when it is below the
buy target point, sells some when it reaches the
targeted sell point. Then he waits for that stock to
cycle itself again at some future date. The methodology
is mechanical and the targets are published. The actions
are not done on a whim.
about Kirk's Investment Newsletter
At one time I followed Bob (Brinker), but that was
before I saw him for what he truly is."
"Al in San Jose" 9/18/11
Thompson, one of my first subscribers who will vouch
for me via email if you wish:
"If my better than average returns continue I’ll be
able to retire at a higher standard of living and
sooner than I originally thought. Kirk’s newsletter
for me has been a true life changing event."
Gratson, a long-time subscriber who vouches for me on
"Kirk's understanding of investing, and in particular
the technology of which he recommends, is excellent.
He understands how the small investor needs to be wary
of headline information, and he does his homework to
value companies and decide when to buy or sell. I have
also learned a lot about fixed income (bonds etc)
investing from Kirk's newsletter, and that
understanding is particularly important as I age. I
think you would find Kirk's newsletter a great
complement to your investment process and I highly
recommend subscribing to his newsletter.”